How do I place an Order?
1. View the shop and choose an item you wish to purchase by adding it to your cart.
2. Check your shopping cart – Check over the items listed in your shopping cart. You have the option of adding or deleting the items listed by changing the item quantity and clicking Update. Once all of the items you wish to purchase are listed in your shopping cart, you’re ready to begin the checkout process.
3. Check out – Make sure you’re logged in to your account. If you’re not, you will be prompted to log in or sign up before continuing to the next screen. From this screen, you can verify and edit all of your shipping, billing and payment information.
4. Review your order- You will now see a display of your order information and your complete cost, including shipping and tax. Please look over all of the information as this is what will be submitted to, and used by us. If you need to alter any of the information, click the Edit link to return to the Ship, Bill and Pay screen. Clicking Place order will submit your order and take you to your Order Receipt page. Your order information is sent using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
5. Get your receipt – You will see a display of the information submitted. This is your online receipt. On this page, you can view a printable version and email the information. A copy of this information will also be emailed to the email address that was given for your account.